Sunday, April 2nd, 2017
Held since 1955, the Inclusive Communities’ Humanitarian Event is one of our community’s oldest and most revered awards celebrations —a long-standing tradition of recognizing distinguished individuals and groups for their outstanding generosity and commitment to the creation of a more just and inclusive society for all people.
The Humanitarian Award is presented to individuals and/or couples for their outstanding service, contributions of time, efforts and financial resources to the community and dedication to the goals, values and mission of Inclusive Communities.
The Otto Swanson Spirit of Service Award, named for one of the early founders of the organization, is given to an individual or organization whose life or chosen field of work exemplifies the mission of Inclusive Communities.
The Volunteer of the Year award is presented to one of Inclusive Communities’ committed volunteers who dedicate their time, energy, sweat, and passion to supporting our programming, advocacy, and mission.
- Ticket: $100
- Ticket: $75 (no alcohol)
Sponsorships & Tables:
- Visionary Sponsor: $10,000 (includes table of 10 and a full-day private workshop for up to 40*)
- Champion Sponsor: $7,500 (includes table of 10 and a half-day private workshop for up to 40*)
- Advocate Sponsor: $5,000 (includes table of 10 and a half-day private workshop for up to 20*)
- Ally Sponsor: $2,500 (includes table of 10 and 2 private workshops for up to 20*)
- Partner Sponsor: $1,500 (includes table of 10 and 1 private workshop for up to 20*)
- Table: $1,000 (includes table of 10 and 10 tickets to Summer Series: Workplace Wednesday Workshops)
- Brunch Happy Hour Sponsor: $250 (includes 2 tickets)